Insurance – The Process
Spring and summer storms are just around the corner. Will you know what to do if you have wind or hail damage this season – especially if the process for approving your claim doesn’t go as planned? It’s good to have a plan in place even before the first rain drops fall.
In the event of storm damage to your home, commercial or industrial building, it helps to have an experienced contractor in your corner. American Reconstruction has many years of experience in construction and the restoration of homes, commercial and industrial buildings. Our team can guide you through the entire process to get you from point A to point B.
What You Need to Do?
- Sign up for our no cost monitoring service. No contracts need to be signed.
- Allow us to conduct a no cost inspection specifically looking for storm damage.
- If no damage exists, American Reconstruction will continue to monitor your property in the event a severe storm should move through your area.
- If storm damage is found, you would file a claim and we would work with your insurance company during the inspection process.
- If the claim is approved, American Reconstruction will begin restoring your property.
- If the claim is denied, American Reconstruction will present you with options. If we determine it warrants it, we may suggest you invoke the Appraisal Clause in your insurance policy.
What is Appraisal?
Appraisal is an insurance policy provision found in the Loss Settlement section of your policy. It takes the place of a lawsuit and is invoked when there are disagreements between the policy carrier and the policy holder regarding the amount of loss.
Appraisal and Adjustment
Taking your insurance claim through the adjustment process will require organization and work. American Reconstruction will guide you through the entire process and provide an honest and straightforward answer on whether your claim has a good case to take the process further with the insurance company. While the process to take your case further may seem daunting, with our guidance it will be less confusing and more streamlined.
Please contact American Reconstruction for a free, no hassle, storm damage inspection and an honest opinion.